West Malling Golf Club - Four County Champions 2012
Available on Fri 1st and 8th - not available on the 31st.
All 3 dates OK. C xx
I am available and make a loyal supporter!
def free 1st and 8th x
Can do!!
Hi I'm not available for 31st or 1st April - literally organised things for these dates yesterday! Can be available for 8th if required
Available for all of these dates.
Can make all 3 dates if needed
can make all 3 dates
Available for the Pearson matches home & away.
Available on Fri 1st and 8th - not available on the 31st.
ReplyDeleteAll 3 dates OK. C xx
ReplyDeleteI am available and make a loyal supporter!
ReplyDeletedef free 1st and 8th x
ReplyDeleteCan do!!
ReplyDeleteHi I'm not available for 31st or 1st April - literally organised things for these dates yesterday! Can be available for 8th if required
ReplyDeleteAvailable for all of these dates.
ReplyDeleteCan make all 3 dates if needed
ReplyDeletecan make all 3 dates
ReplyDeleteAvailable for the Pearson matches home & away.
ReplyDelete