West Malling Golf Club - Four County Champions 2012
Can do this but presumably will not be included if I'm not in the team for the match?!?! Happy to do whatever is needed/best for the team etc.
Could do this, but may try and go at a weekend if Debbie Conder needs to!! will help me not to be out of work another whole day but will sort out either!!! Pencil me in! C xx
Hi Helen, thanks for the prompt. Yes I can make 29th March.
I will go with Debbie C at the weekend (preferably a Sunday afternoon if possible)
I can make this but obviously as I can't make 31st March or 1st April I appreciate there won't be a place available for me x
Yes I am available
I can make this also
I can be available for both Pearson dates, but not available for the Vets match - sorry!
I am available for this
Debbie C, Kelly and I are going for practice on Sat 26th March instead!! C xx
Can do this but presumably will not be included if I'm not in the team for the match?!?! Happy to do whatever is needed/best for the team etc.
ReplyDeleteCould do this, but may try and go at a weekend if Debbie Conder needs to!! will help me not to be out of work another whole day but will sort out either!!! Pencil me in! C xx
ReplyDeleteHi Helen, thanks for the prompt. Yes I can make 29th March.
ReplyDeleteI will go with Debbie C at the weekend (preferably a Sunday afternoon if possible)
ReplyDeleteI can make this but obviously as I can't make 31st March or 1st April I appreciate there won't be a place available for me x
ReplyDeleteYes I am available
ReplyDeleteI can make this also
ReplyDeleteI can be available for both Pearson dates, but not available for the Vets match - sorry!
ReplyDeleteI am available for this
ReplyDeleteDebbie C, Kelly and I are going for practice on Sat 26th March instead!! C xx
ReplyDelete