As soon as we know who we are going to play in the next round I will try and sort out the dates for the matches. This is of course a home and away match (and hopefully a practice round) and they will have to be played by the 30th April 2011.
So that I can arrange the matches when we have the majority of the team available could you please let me know if there are any dates that you are not available to play in April. Please add the details to this post and if you are available for any date please add this as well so that I don't chase you for the information.
Many thanks
NOT available for Friday 1st, Tuesday 12th (Spring Meeting), Thursday 21st (Maunday Thursday), Friday 29th (Royal Wedding)
ReplyDeleteNOT available Tuesday 5th,Tuesday 12th,Tuesday 26th, otherwise all clear.
ReplyDeleteI can't do 12th(spring meeting) and am away on holiday from 13th to 23rd April inclusive. C xx
ReplyDeleteHI I'm NOT available Tues 5th, Fri 8th, Tues 12th, Thurs 21st.
ReplyDeleteMy bet is that it will be Knole Park. If it is, that will be a very good thing!! I am not available on Thursay 14th, Friday 15th and then I am on holiday from April 23rd, Yippeee!!
ReplyDeleteHi I am not available on 12th, 19th, 26th, 27th, 28th. Debbie x
ReplyDeleteHi - I'm not available on: 5th, 11th - 14th inclusive, 28th and 29th should you need me to play.
ReplyDeleteCan I add Thursday 14th and Tuesday 19th to my list of NOT available - these are Bradley Cook matches, but I have told Jane that Pearson takes precedence so if you have to choose either of these dates I will be available for Pearson
ReplyDelete