Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Team for Match V Rochester & Cobham Thursday 11th November 2010

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who turned out for yesterdays Get Together. We had 18 ladies playing golf which shows the enthusiasm in the squad for the forthcoming Pearson campaign.

Thanks also to everyones commitment to the round robin groups which has helped us to pick next weeks team. This is:

Debbie Tennant
Kelly Hanson
Helen Venis
Debbie Conder
Rena Jones
Carol Eldridge
Julie Harris

As you can see we have two ladies who will be making their Pearson debuts and we wish them good luck and hope they enjoy the day.

We are meeting at 10am for a 10.30am start.

As you know we are currently looking at new jumpers for the squad but in the meantime I think we should go with what we have i.e. red jumpers so that we have some kind of team identity on the day rather than turning up with different outfits. If you do not have a red jumper please add a comment to this posting and we will see if we can find one for you.

Although the start of the season is very close it is still important to keep practicing so i hope to see you all soon.
Helen

3 comments:

  1. I will bring my red jumper incase anyone needs one. It is medium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to everyone. I know you will all do well and I am hoping to be there to support at some point in the day.
    I will give my red jumper to Debbie C so that someone can borrow it if they wish. I hope that it brings them luck.
    love Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck ladies - i know you will fly the flag for the WM team!!!

    ReplyDelete