Monday, 19 October 2009

Our Next Get Together

Is on Thursday 22nd October and will be following the same format as our last meeting i.e golf then lunch. If you are planning to attend hopefully you will have arranged a game but if anyone is without a partner please let me know.
Will you please add your names to this posting to let me know if you will be there Thursday and also who you will be playing.
Look forward to seeing you.

7 comments:

  1. Hi, it's Caroline...I am planning to attend on Thursday although I don't have a game..I have arranged or played all my round robin games except with Ray Grint but she is playing with Debbie Conder on Thursday..I could just do lunch if everyone is sorted!! let me know. C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,
    Unfortunately my car is booked for a service on Thursday, so have to opt out...sorry.
    As I am off to Europe in 2 weeks' time, I am happy to remain in the background until my return at the end of Jan. Meanwhile, good luck at Chart Hills and I am very confident that you have a good team selection for that day..... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! I will still monitor this blog from sunny climes via my laptop. xxx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am playing with Helen C but we can't start until 9:45 so may be a bit late for lunch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am playing with our Pearson Captain on Thursday!! Oh dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen
    I'm afraid I can't make Thursday nor the 12th November due to work commitments. (I would much rather be with you lot). I should be able to work around the other dates if needed. I have arranged to play Debbie and Ray this weekend. See you on the 1st if not before.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. HElen

    I will be there on Thursday and am playing with Ray. Have arranged to tee off at 8:30. Looking forward to the game and lunch!

    Debbie C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, I'll be there. Playing with Jo that day (obviously not a round robin) but I'm sure she'll give me some sound matchplay experience!

    ReplyDelete