I have decided to re-jig a couple of the round robin groups to help those ladies that play mainly at weekends to arrange some practice matches. The revised groups are:
Group 1
Brenda Wilson, Jane Woodward, Kelly Hanson, Debbie Tennant & Helen Stuart
Group 2
Viv Allen, Helen Cornwell, Judith Parkhurst, Rena Jones & Helen Venis
Group 3
Pat Donovan, Caroline Harrison, Christine Pearce, Ray Grint & Debbie Conder
Group 4
Pat West, Stella Pitt, Marie Uttley & Margaret Barnard
I hope this will not affect any matches already arranged and that you will appreciate the reason for the change.
Here are some dates I am available to play - choose any that is convenient (all October)
ReplyDeleteTues 6 (in conjunction with medal card)
Tues 13 early morning (in conjunction with stableford card)
Friday 16
Tues 20
Wed 21
Thurs 22 (Pearson team meeting at lunch time so this is a good day)
Scary how few dates are available when you look but I am busy at work plus have golf commitments at the weekend!
Helen V I cannot play until 9.45 because of school run is that to late for you? Helwn C
ReplyDelete