West Malling Golf Club - Four County Champions 2012
Thursday, 24 September 2009
Our Next Meeting
will be on Thursday 8th October when we can update you on the fixtures for this season. We will be playing golf first then get together over lunch to see how things are going. I hope you can join us.
This is soooo cool! I can't make the 8th as I am away but will definitely make the next on Oct 22nd. Will work on some practice matches in the meantime. : -) x
That date is fine with me. See you then if not before x
ReplyDeleteThis is soooo cool! I can't make the 8th as I am away but will definitely make the next on Oct 22nd. Will work on some practice matches in the meantime. : -) x
ReplyDelete8th & 22nd is fine with me but i am on school run first I will be at the club by 9.45 am H.C
ReplyDelete