
A Big Thank You to all the ladies who came to last nights meeting and also to Brenda for allowing us to have the meeting at her beautiful house. There was lots of discussion around our preparation for the forthcoming season with the key points being:
- the launch of our new BLOG to keep all squad members up to date at all times
- the introduction of round robin groups to get us match fit and to also find the players in form
- Agreement of dates for future get togethers in October
Group 3 round robin - I have checked my diary and weekends in October are going to be difficult. Judith, let me know when you are ready to play. Helen C I can play 6th or 13th October let me know if you can do either day.
ReplyDeleteWell done Helen S and Brenda I thought the meeting went well.