Monday, 30 September 2013

1st Round Draw 2013/2014

THE WAITING IS OVER!! Debbie and myself went to Bearsted GC this morning for the Pearson Draw.
The other three teams in our group are Sidcup, Sundridge Park and Chestfield .
I have already arranged four matches, they are as follows:-

Wednesday 6th November away to Sundridge Park - TBC
Tuesday 26th November home to Sundridge Park - 9.30 for 10
Wednesday 4th December away to Chestfield - 10 for 10.30
Thursday 16th January away to Sidcup - 10 for 10.30

The team for our first match will be chosen from the following could you please confirm that you will definitely be available if  required.
Debbie Conder.           Gina Wilson       Diana Scott
Donna Chuter.             Sue Gofton.        Gill Newson
Caroline Harrison.       Julie Harris.        Judith Parkhurst
Pat Donovan.               Lisa Kiddie.        Carol Eldridge

GO WEST MALLING !!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm available those dates if you need me. Soooo exciting! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can also make those dates if you need me. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Captain!
    Tough draw me thinks!!
    I can do all of them except Wed 4th Dec (at the moment!) ..I am already off the day before for the Christmas lunch and have meetings at work on that day. May be the best thing because if it's wet you would have to carry at Chestfield and I can't do that anyway!!!!
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi RJ
    The start of a new Pearson year Yippee!!! Cannot do the 8th!! But all other dates are ok with me! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hola oh Capitaine
    not sure about Friday 8th Nov - as may be away will confirm asap. otherwise can make all the others.
    yes i too am getting excited !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm available all dates if you need me! Xx

    ReplyDelete