Friday, 9 November 2012

Team for Mid Kent V West Malling Friday 16th November 2012

The team for this match is:

Debbie Conder
Caroline Harrison
Julia Martin-Harper
Julie Harris
Rena Jones
Sue Gofton
Diana Scott

Could the following ladies be on standby to cover all handicaps just in case!! We will nominate a reserve for the day nearer the time.

Lindsay Hart
Judith Parkhurst
Pat West

Could everyone confirm their availability asap

Mid Kent have advised a start time of 11am with coffee available from 10.15am

7 comments:

  1. I will be there. I am sure Debbie can play too but she has gone to Spain today for the weekend. C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops!! How'd I manage that!!
    I will be there to support as always.
    Look forward to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem Helen I will be there x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am back and yes will be there on Friday xx

    ReplyDelete