Friday, 16 November 2012

Off to a Great Start!

Team West Malling began the 2012/2013 Pearson Trophy campaign in fine style today with an impressive win at Mid Kent.
Two close matches left Lindsay Hart and Caroline Harrison losing 1 down on the 18th and Debbie Conder, who was not feeling her best, lost 5&3.
Today however, the tail wagged! And how!
Julie Harris won 4&2, Rena Jones 3&2, Sue Gofton 2&1 and the Pearson rookie, Diana Scott with a very impressive 6&4.
Mid Kent were very generous with their welcome and congratulations.

Well done to all! And let's do it again on the 23rd!

4 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention sub on the day, Judith and the great support from Viv, Pat Two Helens and Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Team! Sound start to your campaign. I bet it was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great result, well done girls! Good start to the competition and in such awful weather conditions.

    Keep up the good work!

    Carol E

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done ladies a fabulous result to kick off the new season. Sorry I could not be there but I was thinking of you all day and getting updates from Brenda. See you all soon. Helen xx

    ReplyDelete