I thought I would update you with possible dates for our matches against Parkwood. Nothing has been confirmed at the moment but I need to ensure I can field a team before agreeing the dates.
Away Match
Parkwood have offered us 3 Mondays for the away match. These are all mondays - 16th, 23rd and 30th. All these dates are difficult but the 23rd seems the best date. I have the following names for this match:
Helen Venis
Caroline Harrison
Lindsay Hart
Rena Jones
Stella Pitt
Judith Parkhurst
Carol Martin
Brenda Wilson
Sue Gofton
Pat Donovan
And possibly Julie Harris & Debbie Tennant
Home Match
We have already offered Tuesday 17th & 24th April but Parkwood state they have ladies matches on these dates. So I intend to offer them Friday 13th & Wednesday 11th April.
I have the following names for these dates:
Friday 13th April
Helen Venis
Debbie Conder
Caroline Harrison
Lindsay Hart
Rena Jones
Carol Martin
Brenda Wilson
Pat Donovan
Judith Parkhurst
Julie Harris
Stella Pitt
Wednesday 11th April
Helen Venis
Debbie Conder
Caroline Harrison
Lindsay Hart
Rena Jones
Julie Harris
Carol Martin
Brenda Wilson
Judith Parkhurst
Pat Donovan
I need you all to confirm whether you are available for the dates I have listed and I will then approach Parkwood with our preferred date. If you are available for the dates and I have not included you please let me know.
We have also arranged practice rounds at Parkwood on Tuesday 17th April and also Thursday 19th April (both 11.30 start) and priority on this occasion will be given to those ladies who are in contention for the match on the 23rd April. So when confirming your availability for this date please also indicate what day you would like to go to Parkwood for your practice round.
I am sorry that this posting is so involved but if you could let me have your details ASAP it will help me with my negotiations with the Pakwood captain.
Helen xx
I am available on 11th, 13th and 23rd.
ReplyDeleteI could go to Parkwood for courtesy on either day, if needed.
I am available for all dates apart from 17th and 24th.
ReplyDeletePat
I can do all possible match dates and both courtesy dates, no preference
ReplyDeleteI could have made the 16th & 30th for the away match but unfortunately duty calls on 23rd!
ReplyDeleteShould you change the date I can make the practice round on the 17th, or play a practice round on a saturday if needs be.
I am available to play on the 11th or 13th for the home match.
I can do all match dates if necessary and the practice round on the 17th.
ReplyDeleteI can do all the match dates and would prefer Thursday 19th as a practise day. C xx
ReplyDeleteI can do all the match dates and would prefer Thursday 19th as a practise day. C xx
ReplyDeletehi!
ReplyDeletei am able to make the 17th April for the practise round and am free on the 23rd should you need me
thanks!
S
I can make the 19th April for the practise day and I can make both match dates.
ReplyDelete