Saturday, 17 March 2012

Get Together Thursday 29th March 2012

To celebrate Team West Malling winning their Pearson group we have arranged a Get Together for Thursday 29th March and hopefully many of you will be able to join us. We are planning a "fun" matchplay competition starting at 8.30am (to avoid the societies) with PRIZES.
Hopefully we will know by then who we will be playing in the next round and can start planning for these matches.
If you can join us please add your name to this post.

16 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm holiday from the 28th March to 3rd April, hopefully I'll catch the next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi everyone

    yes please i am free to join in the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am available for meeting. X Chris P

    ReplyDelete
  4. A quiet week! It should be good competative fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully can sort things at work and join in! C xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to join in on 29th March. Look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry unable to make it! Duty calls xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes I will be there

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen, well done to the team!! I would love to play on the 29th looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in too, sounds like fun! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes please, I would like to play on 29th.

    ReplyDelete