So that we can start planning for our next round matches could you please all let me know any dates you are NOT available to play in April.
This will help us to arrange our matches when we have the most players available.
Please add your details to this post as soon as possible.
Many thanks.
Am not available monday 30th. All other days ok, what an exciting life I lead!!!
ReplyDeleteNot available on the 2nd & 3rd(on holiday)and on the 16th April at a mixed open, but other days ok
ReplyDeletenot about the following dates
ReplyDelete7 - 14 April
19 April
24-27 april
Can't do 4th,10th (Spring meeting everyone!!), 16th and 18th could be a problem but may be able to re-arrange work, 20th. C xx
ReplyDeleteBradley Cook match Friday 27th, otherwise available if needed
ReplyDeleteI am on holiday from April 8th, returning on April 15th. I am not available on Friday 27th April.
ReplyDeleteThe first two weeks are ok for me as no school run! Cannot do week commencing 23rd as Kev is away and I will be holding the fort. Would prefer not to do the 18th & 19th.
ReplyDeleteNot available: 1st - 8th (skiing),27th - 30th (Pisa) and of course spring meeting on the 10th.
ReplyDeleteIn addition to the above, I am now not available on Thursday 26th April either.
ReplyDeleteI can't do :
ReplyDelete2nd, 4th,10th, 12th, 16th 23rd, 24th, 30th
Xx
Sorry for the delay. I can't do 29th as I'm working
ReplyDeletecan't do 13th April or 20th April (early am)or 4th/11th/18th/25th (ie Wednesdays) x
ReplyDelete