Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Get Together Thursday 19th January 2011

Well I hope you have all survived Christmas and New Year Celebrations and are now thinking once again about golf!!

To get ourselves back into Pearson mode we will be having a FUN Get Together on Thursday 19th January. Fun means that we will NOT be playing matchplay but instead will have some kind of competition with PRIZES!!

I hope you will be able to join me and would ask you to add your name to this post to confirm.

I will look forward to seeing you on the 19th.

Helen xx

17 comments:

  1. Now that I am 13 again, can I please come along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make 19th - look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can make it too, looking forward to it too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can make it, sounds interesting!
    See you there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year everyone !!! I'll b there x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be there and look forward to it. Happy new year to all those I haven't seen recently x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I would like to be included.
    thank you Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Golf?! Isn't that that funny game with sticks??!! Yes I'll be there - happy new year to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year to all
    I will be there, looking forward to it. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year to all.
    Yes I'll be there

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am hoping to be there too, work dependant!!! C xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to have joined in but afraid I will be on holiday so will not be there. Good luck with the next match.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will see you all on the 18th x Christine

    ReplyDelete