Monday, 23 January 2012

Practice Round at Knole Park

I have finally been able to sort this out!

We are going to Knole Park in 2 groups:

Thursday 26th January
Kelly
Pat Donovan
Judith
Rena
Carol Eldridge
Lindsay

Tuesday 31st January
Caroline
Debbie Tennant
Helen Venis
Helen Stuart
Stella
Christine Pearce

On both days we will be aiming to tee off at 10.30 but have to put balls in the chute per Brenda's previous post.
We will need to play in 3 balls and will cover the cost of the 4 extra rounds ( only 8 courtesy rounds allowed) between us.

Hope you are all OK with this and that the weather is kind to us.

It is still my intention to play the vets on Tuesday 31st January and am waiting for the vets to let me know how many men they have for the game. I will let you know as soon as I get this info so that I can sort out our team.

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Will be there lets hope for good weather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Helen!
    Will be there next Tuesday. Let's pray for dry weather!! C xx

    ReplyDelete