Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Practice Rounds

We have had a very enthusiastic response from all the squad members and below are listed the names of the twelve players going to each of the practice rounds. Apologies if your name is not included this time but we have had to give priority to those more likely to play.
Please add a comment to confirm you can play
ROCHESTER and COBHAM Thursday 27th January 2011

Arrive 11 for 12 start.

Carol Eldridge
Rena Jones
Pat Donovan
Kelly Hanson
Helen Venis
Debbie Conder
Julie Harris
Sue Stickland
Lyndsay Hart
Viv Allen
Helen Stuart
Brenda Wilson

10 comments:

  1. Thanks, Brenda, yes I will be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall be there, and I do like the lie in's, I am getting used to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I rushed off today - had a bit of a car problem which luckily got sorted with Neil's help! Well done everyone that won and unlucky those that didn't - must admit had a bit of a mare myself!! :-)
    Does anyone know if we can take trolleys on thurs. I seem to recall that when my lady came to us she said they couldnt use them?

    ReplyDelete