The practice round for Rochester & Cobham is tentatively Thursday, 27th January. I have spoken to the Pro Shop there and the date in their diary is clear but I must speak to the Cub Secretary tomorrow to arrange it formally.
The practice round at Woodlands Manor will be on Tuesday, 1st February, 12 midday start. A bit later than I hoped for but we should get round before dark! Again I have booked for three four balls and we will use County Cards for the extra four and share the cost as before which was £5 pp
The practice round for Red Libbets is arranged for Thursday, 24th February at 1030, again three four balls. Pro shop says the usual cost with County cards is £22.50 but he thought we could 'do something' on that. Again we will share the cost of the four extra between the twelve.
Please add a comment below to let us know if you are available to play on any or all of these days.
Happy New Year everyone!! Best wishes for 2011 to you all. I am available for the practice rounds at Rochester & Cobham and Red Libbets. Unfortunately due to the 'W' word, I am unable to make the practice round at Woodlands Manor on Tuesday 1st. I look forward to seeing you all this Thursday morning!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New year to all! I am available for the practice rounds at R and C and Woodlands Manor, butnot for the Redlibbets. See you all Thursday xx
ReplyDeleteI can make all practice rounds
ReplyDeleteHi will see you all Thursday and am available for "What Ever" . xxxx
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to all.
ReplyDeleteI am available for the practice round on the 27th. I shall need to check what I am working in February for the others. See you all Thursday am.
I am available for the practice rounds.
ReplyDeleteSee you all on Thursday.
hi everyone and HNY to u all! I am able to make all three games and look forward to playing the courses. Cant make it this Thursday - so have fun without me.
ReplyDeleteI can make all of the practice rounds - see you Thursday,
ReplyDeleteHi 'Pearson Team' and Happy New Year to those I haven't seen yet. I will not be with you on Thursday but I hope the weather is good and that you get to play if that was the plan!
ReplyDeleteI have noted the dates in my diary for the practice rounds but I cannot make the 1st Feb as I am on a training day, do you know if we can do a weekend day? Both the other dates are fine with me.
See you all soon, Debbie xxxxx
if needed I can make most of the dates early on, not sure of 24th until nearer the time but know pref must be given to those that are playing x
ReplyDeleteif needed I can play on these dates - did you play in that down-pour yesterday? Beyond the call of duty surely!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy new year to you all. Golf in the sun in Oz was definitely more fun!! I can make all the dates. Look forward to seeing you all soon x
ReplyDelete