Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Update on Friday's Match at Woodlands Manor

Just to update you on the situation with Fridays match.
Woodlands Manor is closed at present and someone we spoke to at the club said they felt it was unlikely that the match would go ahead on Friday.
The Woodlands Manor captain is living in hope that the weather may change sufficiently so that the match can go ahead but has agreed to make a decision on Wednesday. I will of course let you know as soon as that has been made but looking at the weather forecast I can't see it going ahead. But you never know......
I have posted the team just in case!!
Debbie Tennant
Kelly Hanson
Helen Venis
Debbie Conder
Rena Jones
Lindsay Hart
Julie Harris.

Please confirm your availability.
Sorry I can't confirm exactly what is happening at the moment but we will have to play the match if Woodlands Manor is playable.

No comments:

Post a Comment