Friday, 31 December 2010

Happy New Year

I would like to wish everyone at West Malling Golf Club a Very Happy New Year.

For the ladies in the West Malling Pearson Squad I would like to wish you health, happiness and the Pearson Trophy for 2011.

I understand the course is now OPEN so hope to see you all soon. I will be sorting out some dates for a Get Together and practice rounds at Woodlands Manor and Rochester & Cobham so please check the Blog regularly as now the snow has gone we will hopefully be able to get out and play some golf. We have had a terrific start to this years competition but have 2 away games coming up and need to get back to playing so that we are ready to build on our great results so far.

Once again Happy New Year and enjoy yourselves tonight whatever you are doing.
Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE PEARSON LADIES, LOOK FORWARD TO THURSDAY 7TH. X

    ReplyDelete