West Malling Golf Club - Four County Champions 2012
I want to play holes 1 - 4 & 18 on the Hurricane at 8.30am before the match. Does anyone want to join me?
I am picking Rena up at 8am to come and play a few holes first....if it is on at all!!!Played Saturday and Sunday..bit solid on the greens but it helped the putting!!!See you at 8.30am if we play.
I'll join you Kelly at 8.30 but I really don't think we'll be playing!!! Heres hoping!
I want to play holes 1 - 4 & 18 on the Hurricane at 8.30am before the match. Does anyone want to join me?
ReplyDeleteI am picking Rena up at 8am to come and play a few holes first....if it is on at all!!!
ReplyDeletePlayed Saturday and Sunday..bit solid on the greens but it helped the putting!!!
See you at 8.30am if we play.
I'll join you Kelly at 8.30 but I really don't think we'll be playing!!! Heres hoping!
ReplyDelete