Tuesday, 29 December 2009

Practice Rounds at Park Wood and Faversham

A practice courtesy round at Park Wood has been arranged for Thursday, 28th January. Tee times are 10.40 and 10.50. We are usually allowed 8 courtesy rounds so if more people want to go we will share the cost out. Visitor Green fees are £22 ( maybe less with County Card?)

The courtesy round at Faversham has been arranged for Thursday, 4th February. I say arranged but the lady I spoke to TWICE said there are no tee times 'Just turn up on the day'. (Their website is equally vague about booking a round.)
So weather permitting etc. shall we say we get there for 10.00? Extra Green fees are £35 at Faversham. Again maybe the County Card might help if more that the 8 wish to go.

Debbie C and Caroline want to play on Saturdays so we will make sure there are two courtesy rounds left for them as green fees are more costly at weekends

Could you all respond to this post saying if you are available to play either or both?

10 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda,

    I am available to play the courtesy at both Park Wood and Faversham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda
    please include me on both dates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you all next week. I am available for the next matches if needed but can really take off time to do the practice rounds
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can make both dates and look forward to it. Happy New Year everyone x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am available for both Faversham and Parkwood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes in my diary for both. Happy new year all x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am available for both dates.
    Happy New Year to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year everyone!
    Both dates fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to come if you need to make up numbers (family all well at moment need to get back to golf )HAPPY NEW YEAR

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judith Parkhurst asked me to add her to the list as she is wating on a new computer

    ReplyDelete