We have drawn Gillingham, West Kent and Knole Park in the 2014/15 Pearson Trophy.
Games may not be played before the 1st November.
The following games have been arranged :- Tuesday 4 November away to Gillingham
Tuesday 18 November home to Knole Park
Friday 5 December home to Gillingham
Could you please indicate if you are available to play on the above dates.
Practice rounds at Gillingham, we have been offered the following dates :-
Wednesday 15 October
Friday 17 October
Tuesday 21 October
Wednesday 22 October
Monday 27 October
Tuesday 28 October
Wednesday 29 October
Friday 31 October
Could you please indicate which dates you would be available, as I will not be choosing the team yet, I would like as many of you to go and play the course. I am still waiting to hear if they offer courtesy rounds, once I know when and how many, I will let you know the price.
FINALLY!
We need to get together to play some golf and make some decisions.
Saturday 11 and/or Tuesday 14th October.
Please let me know which date, if any you will be able to join me.
Thank you
COME ON WEST MALLING!!!!
Hi...if you need me .....
ReplyDeleteI can probably do 4th Nov and 5th Dec but I have a Board meeting on 18th Nov so that is a No !
I would want to do a practise round in Oct half term..w/c Monday 27th Oct...maybe on the Monday or Friday 31st...not sure which yet!
C xx
Matches - tues 4/11 yes, tues 18/11 yes, fri 5/12 maybe.
ReplyDeletePractise - wed 15/10, tues 21/10, wed 22/10, mon 27/10, tues 28/10, fri 31/10 all yes at the moment
Get together - sat 11/10 maybe, tues 14/10 yes.
matches - available for all
ReplyDeletepractice rounds - yes 15/17/21/22 Oct; no 27/28/29/31 Oct
get together - available for both
xx
Can make all dates for matches. Available for all practice rounds at the moment. Get together dates are both fine.
ReplyDeleteDiana
At the moment can make all dates but would prefer to join get together on Tuesday 14th
ReplyDeleteI can make the get together on the 11/10 and I can also make the dates of the matches & practice rounds
ReplyDeleteCan make all match and practise dates at the moment .Get togethers prefer tuesday if needed will do saturday.
ReplyDeleteMatches n/a 4/11, tue 18/11 ok, fri 5/12 ok
ReplyDeleteGet together Tue 14 ok
thanks Molly x
Can't do 28/10 or 31/10- available for other dates x
ReplyDeleteGet together yes for Tuesday
ReplyDeleteMatches yes for 4th and 18th Nov 5th Dec not sure yet
Available for any practice date