We need to start planning for our practice round and matches against Shortlands which need to be completed by 30th May 2013.
I am aware that many of you have holidays booked in May so can I ask you all to let me know any dates from 22nd April through to 30th May that you are NOT available.
Please either add the details to this post or text me with the dates. If you could all let me have this information as soon as possible it will help enormously with the planning process.
Helen xx
I am not available 24 April, 26 April (could play this day if necessary)
ReplyDelete7 May and 13 to 17 May. X
I am not available from 22-25 April and 20-25 May X
ReplyDeleteI am not available 1st may, 6th - 24th. Not sure what I am working after that.
ReplyDeleteNot available
ReplyDelete23/24/2/26 April and 2 May
I'm available for all of May.x
DeleteI am NOT available ...
ReplyDelete25,26th and 30th April
7, 13-17,21(poss!) 24, 30 and 31st May
C xx
Not available :
ReplyDeleteApril - 24,26,27
May - 7,11-20,31
Xx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNot available Week comm 22nd April to 26th as Kev is away.
ReplyDelete2nd May - Friendly and Swinging 60's?
3rd May
10th May to 19th incl.
21st - Capt V Sec
30th May & 31st May
Not available: April 23rd,24th,27th, 28th
ReplyDeleteMay 2nd,14th, 23rd, 26th, and pos.27th- 31st but that's not certain as yet!
Just realised not available April 30 and May 1st either
ReplyDelete