Friday, 29 March 2013

Update

Well the sun has at last started to shine but for how long! The forecast I have seen says we are in for a cold April but lets hope they are wrong and it starts to warm up!

It will soon be time to put our Pearson hats back on as we attempt to win our group and qualify for the knockout stages of this years competition. As Easter is currently taking our focus I thought I would set out the arrangements for the next two weeks so that everyone knows what is happening.

Chart Hills Practice Round Thursday 4th April 2013

We are taking the following ladies:

Pat Donovan
Sue Gofton
Rena Jones
Carol Eldridge
Carolina Harrison
Julie Harris
Judith Parkhurst
Diana Scott
Helen Stuart
Debbie Conder
Lindsay Hart
Brenda Wilson

Our first tee time is booked for 10am so we will aim to meet from 9.15am or earlier if anyone wants breakfast. Please remember that we have to pay £35 green fee.

Please note that Chart Hils have told us to check their website to see if trolleys are allowed. It is apparently updated daily with this information. We will check Wednesday and update the blog but please be prepared to carry if necessary.

Match V St Augustines Friday 12th April 2013

I thought I would confirm the team for this match now so that everyone knows whether they are playing and can arrange practice rounds if they want one. So the team is:

Lindsay Hart
Debbie Conder
Rena Jones
Pat Donovan
Sue Gofton
Carol Eldridge
Diana Scott

Reserve: Donna Chuter (can Judith Parkhurst and Lisa Kiddie also be on standby just in case!)

If anyone has a problem with this date can they let know as quickly as possible.

The start time for the match still has to be confirmed but the last time I spoke to the St Augustines captain we were looking at an 11.30am start. I will confirm this as soon as I can.

Thats all for now. Happy Easter.




No comments:

Post a Comment