Friday, 15 February 2013

Get Together Tuesday 26th February 2013

As we move into the second part of our season I have arranged a Get Together for Tuesday 26th February and hope many of you will be able to join us.

I will of course need to arrange tee times so can you please add your name to this post to confirm whether you can make it.

Further details including start times will follow in due course.

Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Helen xx

9 comments:

  1. Hope to be there, as long as I am still standing after a heavy week skiing. Will be in touch when I get back Helen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sorry but I have to be at work that day. C xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to join you if thats ok Helen? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry but I will working that day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there, but not until 8.45

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be there but late tee please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jeannette and I will be there.

    ReplyDelete