I hope you have all had a very merry Christmas. If it was anything like mine you will have eaten far too much and will need to get out on the golf course to get those extra pounds off.
So I have just the opportunity - a Pearson Get Together on Tuesday 8th January 2013!!
After all the festivities we do need to get our Pearson heads back on as we have 2 important away matches coming up at the beginning of February which will need careful planning as both Sue G and Diana are away on holiday.
So I have booked some tee times from 8.48am on the 8th January and hope many of you will be able to join us. Please add your name to this post if you can make it so that I can check that I have enough tee times available.
If you can't make golf that day I hope you will be abe to join us for lunch as we need to sort out the practice rounds for these matches. Please let me know either way.
I hope you all enjoy the New Years celebrations and look forward to seeing you on the 8th.
Helen xx
I will be there but I would like to do the stableford that day.
ReplyDeleteYes I'll be there - sorry for the late response!!!
ReplyDeleteYes I'll be there Diana x
ReplyDelete