The Fixtures meeting for this years competition is being held on Monday 1st October when we will find out who we have to play this year. So that we can update you with this information I would like to have a Get Together on:
Tuesday 2nd October with an 8.30am start.
I know some of you will be playing the Medal that day so 1 hope you will be able to join us for lunch.
I hope you will all want to take part again in this years competition especially as we will be defending our title of Four County Champions. We are now the team to beat and will need to be ready for matchplay when our games start in November.
So please can you confirm you wish to be included in this years squad by either adding your name to this post or the Sign Up List which is in the Ladies Changing Rooms.
Can you also please let me know whether you can make the Get Together on the 2nd October or if you intend to play the medal whether you will be joining us for lunch.
We will be arranging the normal round robin groups and details should be available at the Get Together.
Our Next Get Together will be on Tuesday 30th October.
Look forward to seeing you all soon.
I can't believe it's all beginning again!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI will be there for both dates
I'll be there for both dates too - looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteWow Pearson time already - how exciting!! Unfortunately I have things in my diary for both those dates at the moment but will let you know if this changes as I would love to be there xx
ReplyDeleteI haven't recovered from last season yet!!!
ReplyDeleteI can do both dates - hooray!!!
xx
I can make both dates - it's come around very quickly!!
ReplyDeletexx
I hope to make both dates
ReplyDeletex
Wow...starting again already.
ReplyDeleteI would love to be part of the squad again this year.
I can do lunch on 2nd October but not gol,f but hope to do both on 30th October.
See you all on 2nd!!!!
Caroline
Xx
I really must do the medal on the 2nd - I've only done 2 cards!!!! (Pearson/opens/rain/back/no saturdays!!!)but I will certainly join you all for lunch.At the moment I am not able to make the 30th - SORRY!
ReplyDeletePlease count me in for both dates Helen and will look forward to it xx
ReplyDeleteHi I can make it on tues 2nd oct now for lunch and golf. Look forward to seeing you xx
ReplyDeleteHi Helen I can make both date,looking forward to it..
ReplyDeletethanks
Hi Helen, just back from holiday and have now checked my diary, I will be there for golf and lunch on tuesday 2nd, looking forward to it.
ReplyDelete