Saturday, 14 July 2012

Finals Day

Well I hope none of you were on the golf course today getting caught in the torrential rain. I don't want next weeks team wiped out with pneumonia!!!

I thought I would confirm that the squad for next weeks Four Counties Final will be the same as North Foreland. So it is:

Debbie Conder
Kelly Hanson
Caroline Harrison
Lindsay Hart
Pat Donovan
Rena Jones
Julie Harris
Stella Pitt
Carol Eldridge

On Standby: Judith Parkhurst

As we have a couple of injuries I will confirm the  team to play in the semi-final on Wednesday.

I am sure you will not have forgotten that you will need to be at West Malling Golf Club at 5.45am on Thursday so that the coach can leave at 6am.  We have 22 people on the coach so after taking into account the 50% subsidy by the Ladies Section the cost for each person is £12.50. We will collect the money on the day. Hope that is OK.

I am off to Scotland for a few days but if anyone needs me they can get me on my mobile: 07974 345776.

Helen


No comments:

Post a Comment