Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Get Together Thursday 13th October 2011

Our first Get Together is on Thursday 13th October 2011 at 9am.

Our plans for the day are slightly hampered by the fact that there is a big vets match on the Spitfire course on the same day starting at 7.45am. It would therefore seem sensible for us to play on the Hurricane on Thursday.

I hope many of you will be able to join us on the day and would ask you to add your name to this post if you are attending. If you have also arranged to play a round robin match on the day can you also add this as well.

Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday.
Helen

9 comments:

  1. I will be there, have not arranged a round robin - have only played Jane so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there, i have a round robin arranged for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry can't make Thursday as am going to a surprise birthday lunch!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall be there as well. Haven't arranged anything. I have only played Stella so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there. Nothing arranged!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping to be there - depends on whether a meeting has to be re-scheduled from tomorrow.... so I'll know tomorrow! Not much good am I, but I do try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be there but not until abour 9.15 so can you wait please....

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete