Wednesday, 13 July 2011

AWAY DAY AT HEVER!

It has been so long since I put anything on this blog and I'm not sure I remember how to do it! However here goes!
We have been wanting to have an away day to celebrate the Pearson Team's success this last year but also to anticipate the coming season and to remind you all that, although we want to stay in the competition for as long as possible, that is because we are having FUN!

So in pursuit of FUN we have arranged a day out at Hever Castle Golf Club on Tuesday, 20th September.
The day will start with coffee and bacon rolls or veggie alternative. Tee off at approx 1030 in fours on the Championship Kings and Queens Course will be followed by lunch of lasagne or veggie lasagne, salad and garlic bread. (It was very good last time!)
As we all have County Cards (haven't we?) I have asked HEVER to factor that in to the cost which comes out at £31.00 pp

There are 20 places (actually 18 as Helen and I are going!) so please add a post to say you will come.

There will be prizes!

5 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I can't make it as on holiday. Hope you have a good day.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to come if place available

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh sounds great. Please count me in if there's space xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, Stella, Viv and Lindsay have all confirmed they would like to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying again, I must be having the same problems as Helen V. I posted a reply on Friday and it is not in the right place Ho Hum!!!
    I would love to come to Hever, could you also reserve a place for Helen C.
    Hope I have got it right this time.
    Rena xx

    ReplyDelete