After much deliberation we have settled on Thursday 12th May for a practice round at Langley Park. Their calendar of events as ours is very busy but this seems to be the date most can make. If we can get eight to play we will play two fourballs and pay for two using County Cards (£25 each). Debbie C and Caroline are playing at the weekend. Tee off time will be at 11am.
Please say if you can make it by adding a comment below.
I can play on the 12th
ReplyDeleteI would like to play on the 12th if there is a space.
ReplyDeleteSorry can't make the 12th.
ReplyDeletenot the best day for me but I can make it
ReplyDeleteI can make the 12th if there's room x
ReplyDeleteYes I can make it - well done Brenda for finding a date, I know it's been very difficult for you - well persevered!!!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot make the 12th. Have fun!
ReplyDelete