The "Elite Vets" have agreed to another match to help us with our preparations for our next round of matches.
The date for the match is Tuesday 29th March - please add your name to this post if you are available so that I can agree the number of men required with the vets captain.
This is a great opportunity to practice your matchplay skills as well as being able to get help and advice with many aspects of your game so i hope as many of you as possible will be able to make it.
I'm available if you need me
ReplyDeleteI would like to play please
ReplyDeleteI can make it if u need me - hopefully I'll play better than last time!! :-)
ReplyDeleteMe too
ReplyDeleteI would like to play too!
ReplyDeleteYes please if you have room!
ReplyDeletei'd like to play as well please if you need anyone else
ReplyDeleteOnly if there are extra men for over and above those ladies you will likely play in the next round - I'd like to play.
ReplyDeleteI would like to play please.
ReplyDeleteI would like to play please if any room
ReplyDelete