Friday, 22 October 2010

Pearson Get Togethers

I would like to thank all those ladies who attended our first Get Together on the 7th October. We had 15 ladies playing golf and were joined by a further 3 for lunch which I think was a fantastic turnout for our first meeting of the season.

We were also joined by Eunice, Pam, and Belinda who went onto the course with some of our new ladies to help them to learn matchplay and I am very grateful to them for their time and enthusiasm to help the squad in this way. Thanks also to Peggy for standing in at the last moment to help even the numbers allowing everyone to have a game.

Our first match is fast approaching and it is important that we are practicing at every opportunity on the Hurricane to ensure that we are ready for this. I have received a few results from games that have been played and hope you have enjoyed playing them. If you have played a game and not let me know the result can you please text this to me on 07974 345776.

Our next Get Together is scheduled for Tuesday 2nd November. Can you please add your names to this post if you are able to make this date. I will be announcing the team for the first match against Rochester & Cobham on the 11th November on this day.

Hope to see you all soon
Helen xx

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I can make 4/11. Celia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I can make it on Tuesday 2nd November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can make 2nd Nov. See you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad its all taking shape, see you on 2nd November and good luck for the year ahead

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,yes I can make it too - c u on the 2nd

    ReplyDelete