We have tee times of 10.40, 10.50 and 11.00. at Park Wood. We will get 8 courtesy (ie free)rounds and the extra will be charged at £22 each.
Debbie C and Caroline are going at the weekend and I suggest we leave 2 free rounds for them in case the weekend rate is higher than £22.
The other names I have are as follows Helen S, Kelly, Sue, Pat W, Stella, Rena, Judith, Helen V, Helen C, Celia and Jeanette. There is one more possible place!
This would be 13 in total making £110 to pay which we will divide between the 13 players
I suggest you get there at approx 9.45 and liase with each other about lifts etc
Stella needs to be in the first group out as she has a date in the West End!
I'll be thinking of you and practicing very hard myself!
Sorry Brenda. Not me on that day. I have a funeral to go to.
ReplyDeleteCelia